- [EJBTHREE-72] - MDB should support JCA inflow
- [EJBTHREE-272] - Match JEE injection rules
- [EJBTHREE-278] - Create jboss.xml for service and consumer bean types
- [EJBTHREE-280] - support @RemoteHome @LocalHome
- [EJBTHREE-281] - Allow a default <security-domain> element in jboss.xml
- [EJBTHREE-288] - Create static methods to make Asynch and MessageDrive POJOs easier
- [EJBTHREE-289] - Allow injection of current message into @Consumer.
- [EJBTHREE-301] - injection-target-class and interceptor injection compliance
- [EJBTHREE-306] - Automatically scan WEB-INF/lib for Embeddable EJB3
- [EJBTHREE-143] - Duplicate readLockOperation class in jboss-aspect-library-jdk50.jar
- [EJBTHREE-231] - Stack Overflow when including non-transient SessionContext
- [EJBTHREE-254] - @EJB doesn't work in Embeddable EJB3 alpha
- [EJBTHREE-274] - Is pooling working? Please test
- [EJBTHREE-290] - EntityManager.refresh throws UnresolvableObjectException instead of EntityNotFoundException
- [EJBTHREE-243] - mimic 2.1 security spec unit test
- [EJBTHREE-283] - Extend Javadocs for all JBoss specific EJB annotations and EJB 3.0 specificaiton annotations
- [EJBTHREE-284] - Write docbook for all jboss.xml config options.
- [EJBTHREE-285] - Identify old EJB 2.1 tests that can be ported to EJB 3
- [EJBTHREE-286] - Write a tutorial that shows EJB 2.1 client adapters
- [EJBTHREE-287] - Write docbook chapter on partial XML files
- [EJBTHREE-303] - complete tutorial .html and wiki for deployment descriptor stateless/stateful/mdb
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.